Finally

Started by luvsmuzik, December 13, 2019, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvsmuzik

Got my Frontier 4.4.45 update working. I see 46 is out......will try that later. I have been trying to follow along and watching some great stuff lately!

Two surgeries and two rounds of chemo and radiation rather slowed me down last year. Getting back some strength finally, and I did and do thank God.

This image is the NWDA default project with 3D noise. I have used both the fractal and generated terrain.
Render is PT with "better displacement detail" (surface layer effect of Frontier release) on added surface layer white slopes.  I kind of went for the angry sky look as a storm builds up. Clouds have been altered from default scene, but just little height and coverage tweaks......nothing major.

C&C welcome.default10_lc_storm.jpg

sboerner

Glad to see you posting again, Luvs. It sounds like you've had a tough year but great that you are getting your strength back. That's good news. Hang in there.

Nothing to fault with this image. It looks pretty darn good to me.

N-drju

Nice one buddy. For some reason the clouds look blurred compared to the sharp terrain, but it might just be me (changed glasses recently, y'know...)
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

masonspappy

Glad to see you back again!

WAS

Quote from: luvsmuzik on December 13, 2019, 01:37:53 PMGot my Frontier 4.4.45 update working. I see 46 is out......will try that later. I have been trying to follow along and watching some great stuff lately!

Two surgeries and two rounds of chemo and radiation rather slowed me down last year. Getting back some strength finally, and I did and do thank God.

This image is the NWDA default project with 3D noise. I have used both the fractal and generated terrain.
Render is PT with "better displacement detail" (surface layer effect of Frontier release) on added surface layer white slopes.  I kind of went for the angry sky look as a storm builds up. Clouds have been altered from default scene, but just little height and coverage tweaks......nothing major.

C&C welcome.default10_lc_storm.jpg

Looks great, and welcome back luvs! Hope to see more from you again.

Dune

So this terrible disease has gotten to you too. Be strong! I surely wish you can fight it! And it's good to see you here again with some nice renders. Love those clouds.

j meyer

Nice to see you posting again. :)
Best wishes.

DocCharly65

What can I say?!  :-\ 
Best wishes for your health from me, too!
Keep the clouds in the renderings but out of your life!

...and great landscape :)

bobbystahr

Very nice image Luvs and wow, we had no idea. Happy you're fighting it, sad you needed surgery but what ever it takes I guess...you are in my prayers for continued recovery...Keep on Terragening kiddo...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist