Crack Willow Pond

Started by bobbystahr, December 16, 2019, 05:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbystahr

Just fighting off a winter day here with some TG tom foolery....XFROG crack willow and walli grass
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

WAS

What a lovely scene, this is definitely one of my top favorites from you, Bobby. Great work. Could use a little colour variation to the trees, but love the subtle greens in contrast with the bond and sky.

bobbystahr

Quote from: WAS on December 16, 2019, 06:09:48 PMWhat a lovely scene, this is definitely one of my top favorites from you, Bobby. Great work. Could use a little colour variation to the trees, but love the subtle greens in contrast with the bond and sky.
Thanks Jordan, I didn't tweak anything, just needed a reminder that isn't always all white out heh heh
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DocCharly65

I like the peace of this render very much! I can't say anything else than "wonderful" :)

... ok dictionary said: "marvellous, delightful, miraculous, lovely, splendid, beautiful...   " ;D

Dune

Good job, Bobby. Very nice scene... and nice trees too.

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on December 17, 2019, 01:11:51 AMGood job, Bobby. Very nice scene... and nice trees too.
Thanks Ulco, saved my sanity today. free XFROGS
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Hannes

Really amazing, Bobby! Truly one of your best.

j meyer

Looks like a really nice place to hang around and have some good time. 8)

bobbystahr

Quote from: Hannes on December 17, 2019, 04:42:46 AMReally amazing, Bobby! Truly one of your best.
Thanks Hannes, I really wish I could harness the spirit of these ones for all images but they pop up un-requested time to time.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on December 17, 2019, 01:11:51 AMGood job, Bobby. Very nice scene... and nice trees too.
I think that Path Tracing has a lot to do with these improved images. re did a couple of old ones and PT version rocks old renders as well.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

gasbutan

Amazingly close to photography.

Antoine

Very nice and pleasant scene !

mhaze

bobbystahr

Quote from: DocCharly65 on December 17, 2019, 01:10:33 AMI like the peace of this render very much! I can't say anything else than "wonderful" :)

... ok dictionary said: "marvellous, delightful, miraculous, lovely, splendid, beautiful...  " ;D
Thanks very much Doc....
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr

something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New