Eroded

Started by Kadri, January 16, 2020, 06:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadri

I used the free procedural erosion plugin by Daniil.
I bought the classic version after this.
The look i got was different and despite that this is less realistic probably i liked this version for this scene more.
They are very nice plugins.

Dune

DocCharly65

I think it's quite realistic. Anyway great! :)

mhaze

Kadri

Thanks all.

A different version.

Kadri

By the way while i post this i would like to see a change how the sun acts when you use it much bigger then normal.
The glow is not relative to the size when you change the diameter.
The problem is especially clearer above on the big sun.

Matt

Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Matt

Quote from: Kadri on January 17, 2020, 05:13:55 PMBy the way while i post this i would like to see a change how the sun acts when you use it much bigger then normal.
The glow is not relative to the size when you change the diameter.
The problem is especially clearer above on the big sun.

The sun colour reduces automatically when you enlarge its diameter. This maintains the same total energy output to match the "strength" parameter of the sunlight, so that increasing the diameter doesn't change the brightness of the whole scene. If you want the energy to increase when you increase the diameter, you need to increase the "strength" parameter on the sunlight. For example, a 4x increase in diameter should produce a 16x increase in sunlight strength, but it only does this if you ask it to.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Kadri

Thanks Matt. Curious i will try and see how it looks.

Dune

Works the same (as) in lightsource.

Stormlord

A great scenery which looks very good!

STORMLORD

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on January 18, 2020, 03:00:54 AMWorks the same (as) in lightsource.
pretty much what the sun 'is' in 3D...if it gave warmth I could save on my heat bill LOL
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist