Bug filling ?

Started by SpacedCowboy, April 12, 2020, 11:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpacedCowboy

Not sure what the procedure for filing bugs is (having literally *hours* of experience under my belt now) but I think there's an issue with the dark/light mode on the Mac. At first I thought I'd lost the ability to render things in the render-window, but the button is there, along with all the other text, it's just white on white ...

Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 8.56.11 PM.png

My Mac is set to switch the background as the day goes on, based on time-zone, but I've quit/restarted Terragen - the rest of the interface is light-on-dark, but not the render window. Hope this helps, and if there's a better place to report bugs, let me know in a reply :)

KlausK

I think I remember that this is a work in progress on the Mac. Did you try to restart TG after changing the setting?
Maybe use >>support@planetside.co.uk<< for bug filing.

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Matt

@SpacedCowboy welcome to the forum!

You can report bugs here, or via the contact form on our website (which goes to our support desk).

The dark mode bug is something we are aware of and it's high on our list of Mac-specific issues, so I hope we can fix this soon. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any workarounds.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.