Sports on the moon of the machines.

Started by DocCharly65, May 26, 2020, 09:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocCharly65

Just an idea ... a crazy, disrespectful and probably stupid one... ;)

Sports on the moon of the machines.

After the 70 years of the Corona Wars, peace has now returned to the galaxy.
Even on Valkyrie's Moon of Machines, instead of fighting, people preferred to devote themselves to peaceful physical training.
People had copied the game of basketball from human mankind, only that instead of playing with a ridiculously light and disgustingly soft basketball, they preferred to play it with a brass-titanium-coated heavy metal ball.
It was a pleasure to watch the players on the playing field, which was enriched by metallic roar, violent vibrations due to steel hitting the ground and pleasant smell of machine oil.

temp.0001.jpg

All metallic stuff is based on Hannes materials (anyway almost always - though meanwhile I did some modifications :D )

Basketball by edson
Oval Cinder track Low-poly 3D model by jhberdanon CGTrader
Basketball Court 03 3D model by Art-Studio3d on CGTrader
Soccer Field 3D model by Evermotion on CGTrader

Agura Nata

It is definitely a fantastic feeling to watch the game and to pick up the mood.

Very good work and idea my friend!
"Live and Learn!"

Dune

:)  Great addition! Very curiously awaiting the animated version..... sound already on max!

DocCharly65

I made a small step. The animation takes a little longer because I have too many things on hold at the same time ... again ...

It won't be a real basketball match but a kind of overview over a small machine relaxation and training camp:

temp0001_200527_1502 .jpg

Here's an overview over the acting terminators... some jogging ones, some jumping jacks, some cross jumps and some air squads... we do everything to keep in shape ;)

Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Agura Nata

"Live and Learn!"

mhaze