Coming back to the basics

Started by Shield Wulf, June 02, 2020, 05:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shield Wulf

I thought I'd try to do one with just the basics. Hope you all (soon to be y'all) like it. I do like how the terrain turned out. Terragen always amazes me.

And suggestions always welcomed.
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is of utmost importance.

You are he who directs the sun ship of millions of years.......

luvsmuzik

Very nice terrain! Very bright green grass ....hmmm....mix that up a little. Nice clouds. Keep the rocky outcrops those are very nice.  Lots of fake stone clip set ups around to add to that ground cover....

Stay with it.... :)

Dune

Luvs said it. Try to read up a little about color variation in older threads, there are clips about. Also handy if you decide to add object vegetation later on.

DocCharly65

Dito :)
But nice terrain as start.

Shield Wulf

To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is of utmost importance.

Shield Wulf

Change upped the image I hope with a clip file. I think I like clip files. Will have to investigate this some more. Appears you can add all kinds of goodies with these guys.

Thanks for any hints, suggestions on improvements. 

Thanks everyone for your time. Especially in today's world gone a muck!

Shield Wulf

Thanks Jo, I've gone and picked up that document you mentioned, Thank you greatly for pointing that out to me.