More people

Started by Dune, June 29, 2020, 02:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

Great fun making these, a whole new world opens up. So I might as well share some of the results to keep it a bit alive here :P

N-drju

Ooh, what a cutie... (no, not the fat one :P)
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Jo Kariboo

Nice work. With all those road apples, we can agree that the horses are well fed. ;)

j meyer

Fine improvements again. :)
Especially the top of the yellow dress looks much better here
than in the last version.
Most of the clothes look very new and that might be something
to look into. Maybe more bleached out colors could help with that.

masonspappy

Nicely Done!   
Are you creating these in Makehuman?

Dune

The newness of the clothes is indeed something to look at next. I usually add a world color variation for stains and dirt over almost everything, but in fact I should make wear and dirt on UV basis, which is more work again :P I tend to stretch the UV's based on the kind of texture I want, but in fact I should do it the other way round, keep UV within borders and stretch textures in TG. Easier to add some torn edges too.
But a partial, procedural bleaching and dirtying up might do simple wonders for the time being.

No, I use DAZ to pose the basic Genesis 1 figure, but I've made facial morphs, and found a bunch on the internet, which can be combined in quite a few face shapes. All sorts of body shape morphs are integrated in DAZ. I don't yet subdivide and sculpt/finetune every character in ZBrush, which would of course be a logical step, but takes even more time.