Another crusade

Started by Hannes, July 16, 2020, 03:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Some previously used characters and a new scene. It started with some cloud tests.

cyphyr

Very atmospheric, love the bloom and rays on the left.
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Dune

Jo Kariboo

Excellent in every way! The characters have been skillfully placed.

j meyer

sboerner

Another great image. Love the lighting, clouds.

WAS

Wow great work! Love the detail in the objects and lighting.

Reminds me of Kingdom of Heaven which has some of the best medieval army visuals I've seen to date.

N-drju

Wonderful work Hannes. The dust effect of a marching army is spot-on, you're quite a talent in these medieval scenes!

Quote from: WAS on July 16, 2020, 09:02:49 PMReminds me of Kingdom of Heaven which has some of the best medieval army visuals I've seen to date.

I love that movie.
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Hannes

Quote from: N-drju on July 17, 2020, 02:29:46 AM
Quote from: undefinedReminds me of Kingdom of Heaven which has some of the best medieval army visuals I've seen to date.

I love that movie.

Me too!!!!!!

Thanks, guys!

amandas

Great shoot, is that a part of a bigger movie?

BTW, did you know there is a director's cut for the Kingdom of Heaven (194 minutes long)... :)
Artist / Developer
open for freelance / full project cycle
http://arturmandas.com

Hannes

Quote from: amandas on July 17, 2020, 09:59:11 AMBTW, did you know there is a director's cut for the Kingdom of Heaven (194 minutes long)...
Of course, and I have it!!

Quote from: amandas on July 17, 2020, 09:59:11 AMGreat shoot, is that a part of a bigger movie?
I'd love to say yes! ;D

WAS

Quote from: amandas on July 17, 2020, 09:59:11 AMBTW, did you know there is a director's cut for the Kingdom of Heaven (194 minutes long)...

And it doesn't seem like anything was meant to be cut at all. Sooo good.