mix 2

Started by Jo Kariboo, July 22, 2020, 01:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Kariboo

(similaire à mix 1)
An addition displacement clip of ULCO on a terrain. I played with the atmosphere to get pastel shades.

vegetations: Dune grass

Dune

Great scene! The cows are a very nice addition too. There's one or two small outcrops in the distance that are a bit unnatural, but they can easily be masked out (if you need).

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on July 22, 2020, 01:26:17 AMGreat scene! The cows are a very nice addition too. There's one or two small outcrops in the distance that are a bit unnatural, but they can easily be masked out (if you need).
Thank you, Ulco! Are the outcrops that you find a bit unnatural the ones pointed by the arrows?

Jo Kariboo

outcrops

Dune

Yes, exactly. Don't tell me they're cows :o

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: Dune on July 22, 2020, 07:55:09 AMYes, exactly. Don't tell me they're cows :o
ah ah ah ah no certainly not! It's really in the rocks.

N-drju

@Dune - The word you're looking for is pareidolia. ;)

Great image Pierre. Looks just like a photograph.

By the way, where can a guy like me find Ulco's grass? The NWDA shop is closed no doubt and everybody's talking about it. So? ;)
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Dune

I think I have your mailaddress, so I can send some grass to you.
Interesting to look up pareidolia, thanks.

luvsmuzik

What? No motorcycles?

Wonderful images!

Jo Kariboo

Thanks N-drju!

Thanks Ulco for responding to N-drju's request.

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: luvsmuzik on July 22, 2020, 09:59:32 AMWhat? No motorcycles?

Wonderful images!
Thanks luvsmuzik!
Exactly... it's LSD-free TGD.  ;)

sjefen

Quote from: Dune on July 22, 2020, 07:55:09 AMYes, exactly. Don't tell me they're cows :o
Hahaha! This made me laugh.

Anyway, great image! Very atmospheric  :)

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: sjefen on July 22, 2020, 01:30:01 PM
Hahaha! This made me laugh.

Anyway, great image! Very atmospheric  :)

- Terje
Thanks sjefen!

I feel that my cliff-climbing cows from old renderings have left a lasting impression on people, but not always a good one! :D

sjefen

I just pictured some cows climbing up those steep hills, which looks impossible for a cow. So then somebody must have put them there, which is a naughty thing to do. My brain just got carried away with stupid thoughts. I hope you didn't find it offending? That was not my intention.

- Terje
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: sjefen on July 22, 2020, 01:53:35 PMI just pictured some cows climbing up those steep hills, which looks impossible for a cow. So then somebody must have put them there, which is a naughty thing to do. My brain just got carried away with stupid thoughts. I hope you didn't find it offending? That was not my intention.

- Terje
Hello steven, don't worry, I didn't find your words unpleasant. I was joking when I referred to render I've made in the past. luvsmusic, mentioned it among others and maybe Ulco. :)