Covered Crossings

Started by sonshine777, December 01, 2007, 09:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Birdman

Yeah, that's what I meant. Just not verbalizing me thoughts correctly is all.   :)

sonshine777

sonshine777

Here is another version of the covered bridge. Actually its the same bridge model with a snow model placed on it. The is just a test scene to see how it looks. I will be adding to it in the future.

I will model available soon there are still some tweak I want to make to it.

old_blaggard

Oohm this looks good!  The icicles could use a little more work, but that's all that pops out at me.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

sonshine777

Quote from: old_blaggard on December 09, 2007, 01:52:55 AM
Oohm this looks good!  The icicles could use a little more work, but that's all that pops out at me.

The icicles in this image don't have any special shaders yet, I am trying to come up with a combination that will make them look transparent (might try my transparent water trick) or I can wait for transparency in the final version.  Thanks for the compliments.

dhavalmistry

the model looks nice....but for little extra detail....you might want to add icicles to the bottom support

I also like the dirty snow....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

sonshine777

Next phase of Snow Covered Bridge. Added ice to the creek and rocks, made the trees bigger. More to come.......

rcallicotte

This is beginning to look good.  The sides of the bridge could use a little mucking up.  You could even use some free brushes for Photoshop to do that.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

very nice freezing water effect......

sonshine777

Thanks, calico the post work will have to wait until the very last. Still some things to add like more plants, icicles as dhavalmistry had suggested, and I want to add ruts to the road with slushy snow. So still a ways to go.

sonshine777

Thanks dhavalmistry, its an image map with an image-masked powerfractal on top for displacement.

dhavalmistry

Quote from: sonshine777 on December 12, 2007, 10:05:05 AM
Thanks dhavalmistry, its an image map with an image-masked powerfractal on top for displacement.

clever sonshine777

sonshine777

I'll post some .tgc's and the snow-top model for the bridge maybe this week end.