Survived 2020

Started by Asterlil, December 24, 2020, 02:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asterlil

Hi everybody, I'm Covid+ but with very minor symptoms, and am currently stuck in an isolation ward for a fortnight. This ward has one thing that I have not had since early Spring -- a usable WiFi connection. As soon as they closed all the fire doors in this facility, earlier this year, I stopped being able to even update Windows. So I'm taking this opportunity to jump on the board and yell, "I'm not dead yet!" ;D  I have grabbed the latest update and I'll be working from the Shadow side until the building opens up again ... whenever that may be.

Have a great holiday, keep yourselves safe, and wear a mask!

Dune

Wow, the dreaded virus has gotten you. Luckily the symptoms are minor. Well, enjoy your isolation time, and get better soon!

WAS

I got it in the beginning of the year and it wasn't too bad for me either. And I am a heavy smoker.  Hopefully isolation isnt so bad. Do you get room service food or do you have to order out?

sboerner

Good to know that your case has been mild. And, with Internet access, nice to hear that there is an upside to being in quarantine. Best wishes and may you fully recover soon.

N-drju

Get well soon. I hope this hindrance will at least yield some creative, artistic results!
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

Asterlil

Thanks for your kind thoughts, everyone -- I hope to be sprung from quarantine some time today. WAS, the food here is totally institutional, and I order in from Grubhub, or Panera, or Domino's, pretty frequently!

PabloMack

I just received my first dose of Pfizer Vaccine on Thursday. It made my arm sore for a day but that's my only symptom. Will go back for the booster in 3 weeks.

WAS

I'm wondering if I can even take it. I got a flu vaccine and dtap vaccine for my kids take and i got super red, itchy, and had trouble breathing. They said I was likely allergic to an ingredient in one of them but its like "which???"