Terragen 2 Pre-Purchase

Started by crosseout, December 03, 2007, 09:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old_blaggard

Horray!  Now let's start seeing some of those poster-sized renders ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Seth

yeaaah ! first i need to do something good ! ;)

rcallicotte

I'm waiting for the last update, before I do anything over 2400.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

sjefen

Me to. I'm waiting for the update. I really want the transparent water and faster render time.
Besides...... Call od Duty 4 is so awesome. I don't have any more free hands ;D
ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/royalt

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
128 GB RAM
GeForce RTX 3060 12GB

Seth

Quote from: sjefen on December 04, 2007, 12:38:10 PM
Me to. I'm waiting for the update. I really want the transparent water and faster render time.

hehehe it seems we have the same life dude ! :)

dhavalmistry

Quote from: seth93 on December 04, 2007, 12:49:11 PM
Quote from: sjefen on December 04, 2007, 12:38:10 PM

hehehe it seems we have the same life dude ! :)

I finished COD4 weeks ago....I just finished UT3 yesterday with a friend in online mode.....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Seth

i am on COD4 online... every nites while my comp is rendering ^^

dhavalmistry

is there a campaign mode in COD4 online like UT3??...I havent been around cod4 online mode...
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Seth

just killing people to get grades and new weapons and weapon's option ;D

Will

G3+Scope=Domination.

I played a lot a few weeks ago before crysis, got to the P-90 then stopped. But Hardcore mode is the only way to play. trust me.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Oshyan

I believe all the questions have been answered quite well here, but let us know if you need any further information or help regarding registration of TG2. :)

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

LOL

Quote from: Oshyan on December 05, 2007, 10:45:48 PM
I believe all the questions have been answered quite well here, but let us know if you need any further information or help regarding registration of TG2. :)

- Oshyan

Hyncharas

On the site the pre-purchases only discuss "upgrades from TG 0.9" to the Deep Edition and the Animation module...

If you have the TG2 technology preview non-commercially, how does the pricing work?  Are the prices the same as if you had 0.9 registered?

rcallicotte

The free version is something anyone can download, so that doesn't count toward a discount toward a purchase...wouldn't make sense, if it did, right?  Since anyone can download the free version...

The upgrade from .9 to TGTP is more readily understandable.

Or is this what you're asking? 

Hyncharas

Perhaps not, but the site still doesn't indicate whether you can simply purchase the full version at all, UNLESS you upgrade from 0.9

I know there is no date set for the final release of TG2, but the free version has been out for a while now, and I wondered if you could provide a rough estimate of how much it would cost without upgrading?