last hours !

Started by Jo Kariboo, April 11, 2021, 12:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo Kariboo

vegetations : XFROG

WAS

Goes perfectly with the Skryim music I'm listening to right now. Great work. Lovely lighting.

sboerner

What can I say? Painterly.

masonspappy

First, this is very well done. Congratulations.

Second, reference "Last hours", is there a story behind this???

Jo Kariboo

Quote from: masonspappy on April 11, 2021, 05:57:31 PMFirst, this is very well done. Congratulations.

Second, reference "Last hours", is there a story behind this???
Honestly, I'm very poor at finding titles, I chose "last hours" because of a feeling of late-day lighting.

WAS

Quote from: Jo Kariboo on April 11, 2021, 09:26:40 PMI chose "last hours" because of a feeling of late-day lighting.
Also cause that dude in the back is waiting for their chance to strike.... Dun dun duuuuunnn!

Dune

Wonderful piece. I like it that you can think of different stories behind it. I had the same feeling WAS posted, but also thinking of a marital row, or something. But the guy in the back may also be just a bit slow on his feet.

mhaze

Lovely, moody and beautifully done.

DocCharly65

This great render doesn't need a story behind... I just want to sit there, watch the water and think about nothing for a while... best you can do sometimes in the late afternon :)

Jo Kariboo

So much the better if the image has a different reading level, it is true that with this mist and this setting sun which will give way to the half-light we can imagine a sequence of events.

archonforest

Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

pclavett

This is really nice at all levels ! Congrats !

Jo Kariboo

Thanks Paul and archonforest !