Throne room

Started by Hannes, October 01, 2021, 04:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

An unusual format. I found a nice throne room model at Sketchfab. Completely untextured. So I took the time to texture it (and I replaced the throne). Since it's a model with a certain height, I decided to use this aspect ratio.

Stormlord

AWESOME Hannes !

STORMLORD

Dune

Yeah, and the light is beautiful too.

Lady of the Lake

Right out of a game/etc.  You people are soooo good at this.

Hannes

WAS

You have more patience then I. I went on a throne room search and found this too but the task of texturing it seemed too daunting. Lol This turned out fantastic. Though for some reason I want more contrast and darker interior, but that may not be realistic.

Hannes

Quote from: WAS on October 03, 2021, 12:23:15 AMYou have more patience then I. I went on a throne room search and found this too but the task of texturing it seemed too daunting. Lol This turned out fantastic. Though for some reason I want more contrast and darker interior, but that may not be realistic.
Thanks Jordan!
Yes, I may consider making a moonlight version with maybe some more torches.

mhaze

masonspappy

Wow - looks like it took a lot of effort!

DocCharly65

Quote from: masonspappy on October 03, 2021, 06:11:24 PMWow - looks like it took a lot of effort!
Echo this :)

Anyway great result! And as Lady of the Lake says: Looks as right out of a game. I would add: An AAA Game :)

Hannes

Thanks a lot again, guys. I have no idea what an AAA game is ;D, but as I already mentioned, I made a moonlight version. Cinematic moonlight... ;)

DocCharly65

Quote from: Hannes on October 04, 2021, 04:19:17 AMI have no idea what an AAA game is ;D
From Wikipedia: In the video-game industry, AAA (pronounced and sometimes written Triple-A) is an informal classification used to categorise games produced and distributed by a mid-sized or major publisher, which typically have higher development and marketing budgets than other tiers of games.

...and the moonlight version looks as good too :)
I especially like the clouds. They look great in the moonlight.

Hannes

Good to know. ;)

And thanks a lot, Nils!!

Dune

Yeah, the clouds do it. They even look menacing, like they're going to attack the castle. Great work.

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on October 05, 2021, 02:32:25 AMYeah, the clouds do it. They even look menacing, like they're going to attack the castle. Great work.
Thanks, Ulco. Now, that you mention it, they really look dangerous. :)