Linux VDB export BUG problem?
"Killed" appears at 70%-90% of command line export
---------------------------------------------
Linux command line:
VolumeWriterVDB: 73%
VolumeWriterVDB: 73%   
Killed
--------------------------------------------
May I ask why this is? How to deal with it?

WAS

It's weird, it just says "Killed". Do you have anything running that may kill processes that may look unresponsive or too system heavy? I know some people set up linux to try and be as smooth as possible. For example I had a server I was troubleshooting, their minecraft server kept shutting off for no reason, turned out they had a program that killed tasks that used 100% of the CPU for more than 6 seconds. Lol Quickly explained why if they did anything with TNT, the server just shut off entirely.

noahding

Quote from: WAS on November 29, 2021, 10:18:25 PMIt's weird, it just says "Killed". Do you have anything running that may kill processes that may look unresponsive or too system heavy? I know some people set up linux to try and be as smooth as possible. For example I had a server I was troubleshooting, their minecraft server kept shutting off for no reason, turned out they had a program that killed tasks that used 100% of the CPU for more than 6 seconds. Lol Quickly explained why if they did anything with TNT, the server just shut off entirely.
Thank you very much for your answer. I have checked that Liunx is not set. I think it should be because the voxel value of the TGD cloud I exported was too large, which led to the crash and the system killed it automatically. I set the million voxels to 9000 Millions of voxels.

noahding

Quote from: WAS on November 29, 2021, 10:18:25 PMIt's weird, it just says "Killed". Do you have anything running that may kill processes that may look unresponsive or too system heavy? I know some people set up linux to try and be as smooth as possible. For example I had a server I was troubleshooting, their minecraft server kept shutting off for no reason, turned out they had a program that killed tasks that used 100% of the CPU for more than 6 seconds. Lol Quickly explained why if they did anything with TNT, the server just shut off entirely.
Can I turn off RTP when setting voxELS? Will it affect my preservation?