District 11 animated

Started by Hannes, December 04, 2021, 05:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

An animated version of my image "District11":
https://planetside.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,29680.0.html

Ater I had finished this clip, I realized, that the movement of the right helicopter looks a bit static. However, not annoying enough for me to start from scratch. ;)

masonspappy

Really like how everything looks like it's got some movement to it: buidings, 'copters and spaceship.
Would you mind sharing how you got that blur effect with the 'copter rotors?

Dune

Extraordinary! That blur effect with animation is indeed stunning!

Hannes

Quote from: masonspappy on December 04, 2021, 07:27:27 AMWould you mind sharing how you got that blur effect with the 'copter rotors?
Thanks guys!!

No problem. I used a 200 frames image sequence (see screenshot) I created in 3ds max. You know, applying the image map and using "%04d" instead of "0000".

All this using Ulco's transparency thing using a glass shader (it's somewhere in the file sharing section). I already did that in my "I want to believe" scene.

By the way, the spaceship isn't moving...

Dune

masonspappy

Quote from: Hannes on December 04, 2021, 03:20:55 PM
Quote from: undefinedWould you mind sharing how you got that blur effect with the 'copter rotors?
Thanks guys!!

No problem. I used a 200 frames image sequence (see screenshot) I created in 3ds max. You know, applying the image map and using "%04d" instead of "0000".

All this using Ulco's transparency thing using a glass shader (it's somewhere in the file sharing section). I already did that in my "I want to believe" scene.
Thanks Hannes!!