I'm in an exhibition!!!

Started by Balletdude, December 07, 2021, 12:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balletdude

One of my Terragen landscapes I created, has been selected to be in an exhibition in Manchester at the start of next year!!! So excited!!!

WAS

That's top tier imo outside film. Congratulations! I hope you can share it with us when it releases.

cyphyr

Congratulations, well done. Is it a render we have seen on the forum before?
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)

Hannes

Congratulations!! Curious too, which image it is.

Dune

Good on you! Do share, we won't tell anyone ;)

Balletdude

Thanks everyone

It's an older image that i've reworked slightly.

You had to submit two options, so I submitted a recent one, and this older image I'd tweaked in black and white, and they selected the older image

Dune

Cool! An abstracted landscape almost.

Balletdude

Quote from: Dune on December 08, 2021, 07:49:42 AMCool! An abstracted landscape almost.
Thank You

It's a low camera angle of a small section of a larger Landscape. Trying to emulate the landscapes of Edward Weston and Ansel Adams

WAS

Wait, are we bidding on the same project and they chose you!? Lmao jk but I was contacted to do a cliff face for a wall print for a wall climbing place. 

That looks good, and I like the black and white.

Balletdude

Thanks.
This may sound like a boast (which I guess it is) 
I've exhibited this once before. It was part of a group exhibit, and they had to move mine from where it was, as the artist next to me had taken photos of quarries and cliff faces, and people kept mistaking mine for one of theirs. I guess thats a compliment