Adjusting side panel height

Started by cherryblossom47, January 31, 2022, 09:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherryblossom47

So I'm a complete novice and this may be a common problem that is addressed elsewhere but unfortunately I lack the terminology to be able to search for a solution to this.

Basically my issue is that in terragen 4 my side panel gets too tall when adding clouds, to the point where it completely obscures the the top part of the panel so I can't select other items under the cloud category. I have a similar issue with objects but with that there is at least a small gap. It shows me the double headed arrow when I move my mouse over it, but it won't actually let me drag it.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you!

WAS

Quote from: cherryblossom47 on January 31, 2022, 09:56:24 AMSo I'm a complete novice and this may be a common problem that is addressed elsewhere but unfortunately I lack the terminology to be able to search for a solution to this.

Basically my issue is that in terragen 4 my side panel gets too tall when adding clouds, to the point where it completely obscures the the top part of the panel so I can't select other items under the cloud category. I have a similar issue with objects but with that there is at least a small gap. It shows me the double headed arrow when I move my mouse over it, but it won't actually let me drag it.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thank you!
The shader windows don't get smaller than that so I am not sure you can. What resolution are you running? Maybe shader area should get smaller and have a scroll bar in low resolutions.