TIP

Started by René, March 04, 2022, 05:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

René

Tip:
Maybe this is something everyone already does, but if you are experimenting and you get stuck and have no clue which direction to go, upload your render and search with an image instead of text ( the camera symbol in google image search). It yields a whole bunch of inspiring images.

Dune

No, I didn't know. Just tried it, cool! Thanks for the tip, René.

Balletdude

Quote from: René on March 04, 2022, 05:10:49 AMTip:
Maybe this is something everyone already does, but if you are experimenting and you get stuck and have no clue which direction to go, upload your render and search with an image instead of text ( the camera symbol in google image search). It yields a whole bunch of inspiring images.

great Idea. Can I also suggest Mapcrush
It uses google street view and randomly plops you down somewhere. a few clicks of the go button brings up some great landscape images

Hannes

Just tried it with a portrait of myself. Quite disappointing. It loads a lot of images of old men... ;D ;D ;D

KlausK

yeah, i can relate to that ;)
The mind hasn`t acknowledged - yet - how far I am into being over the peak of maturity, heading towards oblivion :P

CHeers, Klaus
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Dune

mhaze

Well on my way and completely lost!