Tropical double feature

Started by Hannes, March 08, 2022, 04:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

...something temporarily distracting from the terrible things that are actually happening.

One scene, two different points of view. The "drone view" has some different water settings. Otherwise the scenes are identical.

Dune

Wow, it's almost a photo with that guy sitting there! Great work again. And good to see such a happy place in these horrible times.
One tiny nitpick; I would erase the streamdisplacement underwater.

mhaze

Hannes

Thanks guys! :)
Ulco, what do you mean by streamdisplacement?

aknight0

WAS

Definitely very photorealistic. Well done. Love the details here. Can almost smell the ocean air and feel the warmth of the sun.

Dune

This.

WAS

Quote from: Dune on March 09, 2022, 01:17:53 AMThis.
Could be tidal fluvials. We have them here on our beaches out into the surf. When the tides goes out, the beaches use them to drain. I

Hannes

Quote from: Dune on March 09, 2022, 01:17:53 AMThis.
Ah, I see. Yes, it's part of the fluvial erosion. I'll see.

Dune

Yeah, I figured so, but in a sandy bottom, I'm pretty sure they'll wash out quite quickly. But it's no big deal, I won't sleep less about it ;)

Hannes

Dune

pixelpusher636

I have no words Hannes! A truly colorful, photorealistic image in these dark times. Even after reading your words, when I saw the second image my brain interrupted it as a reference photo of sorts. So we'll done Sir!
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Hannes

Wow, thanks a lot!!! You make my day! :)

pixelpusher636

Quote from: Hannes on March 11, 2022, 03:49:44 PMWow, thanks a lot!!! You make my day! :)
These images made mine. Just absolutely impeccable Sir. 
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.