A Few More Random Renders

Started by pixelpusher636, June 14, 2022, 09:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelpusher636

A few randoms that have accumulated.
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Dune

These are very nice, especially the mountain lake. Top work!

Hannes

Indeed! The vegetation looks awesome! Especially on the last one.

pixelpusher636

From two TG Masters, these kudos hold a lot of gravity thank you.
The mountain lake is an interesting scene altogether. I've done several renders from different areas of the terrain and they all look pretty realistic.
Something I've struggled with in each new project. This one just worked.
A couple more from this scene looking at the firest floor. Second one I just added some mushrooms in.  ;D

Hannes

Superb!! Somehow I prefer the first one. I don't know why, but it has a bit more depth. Maybe it's the lighting?

Dune

Great. But I do think you can find a nicer POV on that forest floor.

pixelpusher636

Quote from: Dune on June 16, 2022, 03:33:57 AMGreat. But I do think you can find a nicer POV on that forest floor.
Well dune I'm open for suggestions 

Dune

I can't really help you there, as that's just searching in the preview for a nice composition. With a focus on something in the 'golden triangle' for instance, lower perhaps, across the mud...

aknight0

Forgot to ever comment on this, but that mountain lake is really nice.  I love the vegetation mix, and the water color just off the beach especially!

masonspappy

3rd image kinda reminds me of a place I visited in Washington State a few years ago. Nice!

pixelpusher636

Quote from: masonspappy on June 24, 2022, 10:19:27 PM3rd image kinda reminds me of a place I visited in Washington State a few years ago. Nice!
Thanks masonspappy, and good call. While I try and mix up my scenes I'm always trying to re-create some area of the (Oregon specifically) Pacific Northwest even if I don't always post. Beautiful country out there. 

billhd

Technique so good I can smell the fresh air!

zaxxon

Some really fine images, the lakeshore is my favorite as well: the water colors are exceptional!

pixelpusher636

Thanks folks! Here is a small update to the forest floor view. Same POV but possibly more interesting.

Dune

That's a fine addition, definitely more interesting with a focus point. The tall grasses are superb, btw. What grass is that?