Hannes' Horizon thread

Started by Hannes, April 10, 2022, 12:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelpusher636

Holy guacamole Hannes! This is looking fantastic (Jodie Foster always does) and very photorealistic.
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

WAS

Quote from: pixelpusher636 on May 14, 2022, 07:45:12 PMHoly guacamole Hannes! This is looking fantastic (Jodie Foster always does) and very photorealistic.
I always thought Jodie Foster was a very elegant beauty growing up. Not to be all on the "don't sexualize women" thing, just even as a kid I could see she was very attractive. I think she knew this too and specifically took more plain-jane roles besides the odd scene or two. 

pixelpusher636

Quote from: WAS on May 14, 2022, 10:58:26 PM
Quote from: pixelpusher636 on May 14, 2022, 07:45:12 PMHoly guacamole Hannes! This is looking fantastic (Jodie Foster always does) and very photorealistic.
I always thought Jodie Foster was a very elegant beauty growing up. Not to be all on the "don't sexualize women" thing, just even as a kid I could see she was very attractive. I think she knew this too and specifically took more plain-jane roles besides the odd scene or two.

Agreed. I've always taken a shine to Jodie Foster, classy beautiful. 

Hannes

Agreed as well, and apart from her beauty, she's one of the best actresses at all to me. Recently I watched "The brave one" for at least the fifth time so far, and I was still impressed by the richness of her acting (I don't know, if "richness" is the right word. Each time I watch a movie with her playing, I see details in her acting I hadn't noticed before).

pixelpusher636

Hannes you are right, she was outstanding in "The Brave One". I can't think of any movies off the top of my head that she wasn't fantastic in. Though a few immediately come to mind where she was stellar. "Nell" and "Little Man Tate".

By the way, I just saw you were the 1st place winner of the New Horizons contest, Congrats on the win and all the perks!

Hannes