Didn't received license code

Started by jb_gfx, September 30, 2022, 08:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb_gfx

Hello,

I purchased a monthly subscription to Terragen pro but I entered a wrong email address when purchasing.
I managed to change the email in my account by the correct one but the site doesn't offer an option to receive the email with license key again. So for now I can't download my key file. :(

Please help me.

Kevin Kipper

Hi jb_gfx,

Thanks for your inquiry, and I've replied privately to your support ticket.

jb_gfx

Thank you, it's fixed now. I can enjoy Terragen finally. :)

Btw, there is a problem with the additionnals downloads (3D Models and video tutorials). When I click on the download links nothing happen. Right clicking doesn't work either. I disabled AdBlock just in case there was a conflict but it doesn't work either. I'm on Chrome on Windows if it help.

EDIT: I installed Firefox and tested and it worked. I was able to download the add-ons. So the problem is with Chrome.

WAS

Quote from: jb_gfx on October 02, 2022, 06:35:02 AMI installed Firefox and tested and it worked. I was able to download the add-ons. So the problem is with Chrome.
I've been having issues with downloads on Chrome too. I wonder if there is some new security measure installed. I know you can't open base64 images anymore, they're "insecure". Wonder if anything else. Ironically, Firefox doesn't think base64 is insecure.