new gallery

Started by Seth, December 29, 2007, 05:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

hi all !
i just want to tell you that there is a new site where people can post Terragen renders : http://www.rendus3d.com/
oh and we hope to read reaaaal critics and comments ;)
feel free to visit and post, it's not for frenches only  ;D

rcallicotte

It's not only for French people?  Oh.  I signed up, but it was all in French.  I'll look again.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

Interesting... it looks like the site is primarily gallery-oriented, while these sites are usually just forums - I'll keep my eye on this :).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

christianfly

Multi-language (french/english) option will be added in few days.
And yes, it is purely and only gallery oriented.

Seth

some of us were bored of ass-licking comments as in RDR ;D

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: christianfly on December 30, 2007, 05:15:44 AM
Multi-language (french/english) option will be added in few days.
And yes, it is purely and only gallery oriented.

I've just signed up and it's good to hear that the site will soon be bilingual.
I hope both french and non-french will help each other with the language-issues :)

Seth

yep !
i think the application can be in english now.. as for the comments... on english spoken post, we speak english ;)
ask calico or criss (Blender artist)

rcallicotte

I don't mind re-learning a little French...

I like this new site, by the way...this isn't ass licking; just so you know.   :P
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Seth

chefc

Great site Registered but hav'nt posted  as of yet  ;)
Chef C  ;)

Serving the masses  8)

DeathTwister

Ha ha well as long as I can read to enter my Art I am good, and the only French I know is for when I am in bed with my Ladies, so that not going to help me here at all ROTFL, humm, been thinking of learning French and more Spanish of late as I thinking of leaving the US and finding a better home.  Maybe. I will go register later and upload some good stuff then later today, to get the new year spirit moving for 08.

DT
Maylock Aromy DeathTwister Stansbury
ATOMIX Productions

Seth

yeah good !
we hope to see good job there ;)

Costaud

DeathTwister

Well cool, I went, registered and uploaded some tgd2 Images and some from Vue as well, looks like it could be a very nice gallery and a good place for sharing as it grows.  Looking forward to being part of it.

Ha Ha now back to the grind for me, talk soon.

DT
Maylock Aromy DeathTwister Stansbury
ATOMIX Productions