Tree House

Started by masonspappy, December 25, 2022, 04:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masonspappy

Needed something "warm" as it's $#@* COLD where I live (9 degrees F, that may not be cold for some folks but where I'm at in southern US, it's miserable).

Working on a Treehouse model. Most of the vegetation is xFrog (except for some of the grass), but the tree the treehouse is attached to is my creation (necessary in order to sell it). Tree house and other structures created in Blender.

Dune

Cool, I love tree houses.

Hannes

Looks great so far. At the moment it's perfectly straight. Maybe a little more crooked?

masonspappy

Quote from: Hannes on December 26, 2022, 04:53:45 AMLooks great so far. At the moment it's perfectly straight. Maybe a little more crooked?
Thanks. Hadn't thought of that.

pixelpusher636

Quote from: masonspappy on December 26, 2022, 09:45:39 AM
Quote from: Hannes on December 26, 2022, 04:53:45 AMLooks great so far. At the moment it's perfectly straight. Maybe a little more crooked?
Thanks. Hadn't thought of that.

Looks good, nice Blender work. Guessing if your mid-south like me a winter heat wave has arrived.  :)
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

mhaze

masonspappy

Quote from: pixelpusher636 on December 30, 2022, 02:00:01 AMLooks good, nice Blender work. Guessing if your mid-south like me a winter heat wave has arrived
Yep, it was cold, then it was warm, then it was cold, then it was warm again...
Definitely living in the South(ern US).