ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Started by KlausK, January 25, 2023, 07:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KlausK

Today I am experiencing a "ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" error when connecting to the forum.
Each and every browser shows that. Says the Site Certificate expired today.
Anybody else get that?

When I connect "unsafe" I notice that for example all the emojis (icons) are gone. Plain text only.

Is that something on my side? Date and Time are set correctly on my computer.

CHeers, Klaus

/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Hannes

I had the same thing today. On my computer and on my phone. On my computer it loads correctly now, but I haven't restarted my system yet. But on my phone the same message still appears.

KlausK

Right, now it is working again in my browser without the message.
The icons are still not showing. In the "Reply" box, that is.
Seems to be a temporary thing then.

CHeers, Klaus

Nope, I was wrong. Firefox only added a "security exception" for the site. Still get the error message.
/ ASUS WS Mainboard / Dual XEON E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI / Win7 Ultimate . . . still (||-:-||)

Hannes

That's really weird. I had restarted my computer, and it loads fine on Firefox. Including all icons. But on my phone it's still the same...

NOPE, I was wrong too!!! No smilies on Firefox! (I guess, that's what you meant by icons, right?) Just the letter and symbol combinations.

KlausK

yes, that exactely.

Hannes

Now my smilies are back. And on my phone it's as it used to be. Indeed something temporary I guess..

Kevin Kipper

Hi everyone,

We addressed the issue this morning, and the website and forums should be back to normal now.

Thanks!

Hannes

Dune

I had it too and blamed a Microsoft update, but good to hear it's fixed! Thanks Kevin.