Lizard Rock

Started by schmeerlap, March 07, 2023, 12:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

I used Gaea for the outcrop. And I do incorporate textures from AmbientCG.
"In the desert I can't remember my name, 'cos there aint no green stuff to drive me insane, La Laaa Laaa La La La La . . . . . "
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

masonspappy

Nice texturing. It does indeed resemble a lizard.

Doug

i clicked on the pic first and read the story
you had me going until i read you made it

great picture

did you use a lizard somehow for the displacement?

Dune

From the thumbnail I took it for a turd, but you wouldn't need a drone to investigate a turd. Up close it really is a nice outcrop of rock, and even seems to be alive. Any minute you would expect it to crawl forward....

masonspappy

Quote from: Dune on March 08, 2023, 01:47:42 AMFrom the thumbnail I took it for a turd, but you wouldn't need a drone to investigate a turd. Up close it really is a nice outcrop of rock, and even seems to be alive. Any minute you would expect it to crawl forward....
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hannes

Indeed a great rock formation. I can't decide which animal it resembles most, but lizard rock sounds great.

schmeerlap

Quote from: Dune on March 08, 2023, 01:47:42 AMturd, . . . .  crawl forward....
I'm going to sleep under my dreamcatcher tonight lest I have nightmares about jobbies crawling all over me.  ;D ;D
But, really guys, thanks for the likes.

schmeerlap

Quote from: Doug on March 07, 2023, 07:25:04 PMdid you use a lizard somehow for the displacement?
No, it's a Gaea terrain that just happened to come out looking like a lizardy kinda thing.  :)