I missed Terragen ...

Started by Luc, March 21, 2023, 10:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luc

Hi 

after leaving Terragen for a while, for various reasons, I came back to it, again for various reasons... here are 2 new images made with Terragen and the excellent Classic Erosion plugin by Daniil.

Have a nice day 
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

Hannes

Whoah!!! What a comeback! Those terrains are incredible. So good, that you're back, and I hope, you'll stay!!! You're desperately needed here. It's so damned quiet... :(

Dune

:)  Good that you missed Terragen! Great terrain, and the clouds fit very well. It is indeed cold and lonely here (besides some quiet lurkers), so do get back once in a while.

schmeerlap

Yes indeed welcome back. It's so good to have another Terragen master return to the fold  :)
Two great dirt and rock studies. I particularly like the spirally warp in the lower half of the first image.
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Mahnmut

Welcome back!
Beautiful renders! makes me want to erode something too...
J

Stormlord

Very beautiful and calm mountain area.

STORMLORD

masonspappy

Wow - Very, very well done! Glad you're here back!

Dune

Mahnmut

More detail with every time looking at it.
Did you mask the stones by erosion-shader output?
Best Regards,
J

mhaze

Luc

Quote from: Mahnmut on March 23, 2023, 04:38:33 AMMore detail with every time looking at it.
Did you mask the stones by erosion-shader output?
Best Regards,
J
Hi - Yes sure I did
www.lucbianco.fr

Mahnmut

Yeah, sorry, stupid question.
It´s just that I looked at those rocks in awe and wondered...
never got that far with the erosion plugin.
Best Regards,
J

Luc

Hi
but no, there is never a stupid question and you were right to ask. I saw this in Daniil's classic erosion guide (page 16)
www.lucbianco.fr

pixelpusher636

I feel like I'm somehow unworthy to message you directly being one of the original Holy Grails of TG but I'm willing to risk it if only to say that you have been missed here on the forums more then you missed TG so come back and stay please. ;D

Great renders!
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.