Terragen 2 beginners class starts Jan. 5th. Late registration..

Started by brittmccary, January 03, 2008, 09:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittmccary

Beginners class in Terragen 2 starts this Saturday at

http://www.lvsassociates.com/register/product_info.php?products_id=217

The class goes over six weeks, with a new lesson posted  every Saturday. Each week there is an assignment, that together with the lessons will guide you through the use of TG2. The registration has closed, but send an e-mail to kat@lvsonline.com and she will let you in. The price is $25, which I think is a great price for what you get. Hope to see you there.

Britt
who can be reached at britt@lvsonline.com

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

No.  Britt has come here before.  It's a good class for getting the understanding of the basics.  She's a great teacher.

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

for everybody's info....I was just joking...dont take this personally...:)
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

rcallicotte

Oh.  Sorry.  Thought you were serious.

Quote from: dhavalmistry on January 03, 2008, 10:50:29 PM
for everybody's info....I was just joking...dont take this personally...:)

Seth

hehe at least Zionner didn't took me any money for teaching me how to use TG2 ;)
anyway... if it can bring more people to use TG2... that could be good isn't it ?

Muied Lumens

I have registered, eagerly awaiting the first lesson tomorrow!  :)

I have only used TG2 for a few weeks now but it was love at first sight. I have no experience with programs like these, I have done mostly music and 2D graphics, so I thought a little boost might be in order.

Thanks Britt. I would not have known unless you posted it here.

rcallicotte

Muled - Ask a lot of questions as you think of them.  Britt will help you and what you can't find out there you can probably find out here.  I like how the class just lays out the basics.  It helped me a lot.

zionner

Hmm, TG 2 Basics...

Intresting Idea, I personally wouldnt charge for teaching basics... But then I'm going to guess your classes will be a bit more in depth then my lessons to seth were.

This would work very well for classes on things like functions (which I only VERY basicly understand)

Seth

yeaaah functions classes.... neeeed it too ! i don't understand anything about them...

zionner

i very basicly understand them, but not enough to integrate into my renders

rcallicotte

Function classes by Volker and Efflux.

Terrain classes by Volker.

Planet classes by nvseal.

Scene / lighting classes by Seth.

Muied Lumens

Quote from: calico on January 04, 2008, 05:21:06 PM
Muled - Ask a lot of questions as you think of them.  Britt will help you and what you can't find out there you can probably find out here.  I like how the class just lays out the basics.  It helped me a lot.

Thanks, I will. In fact, I have so many questions that I would quickly bore you all. Once I have got the basics aboard I'm sure I will be able to get into the advanced things with more ease. Well, maybe not the functions, but it's great to have a place to start.

...and a very helpful forum.