A few more

Started by pixelpusher636, October 28, 2023, 08:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelpusher636

These are not perfect but I've called them finished.
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

pixelpusher636

The second one
The more I use Terragen, the more I realize the world is not so small.

Dune

Great stuff, the roots work very well! You've grown into a real pro, but you shouldn't have put your family-at-the-lake photo here.

Stormlord

The second is really great!
Like it very much.

I've noticed that in your images the sky could be better imo.
In my Lake Tahoe serie I have one big cloud tower (Cummulus), one Altcomulus Kastelanus and some Cirrus clouds.
So I brought in many differences and details in the sky. Maybe it is a good idea to add one bigger cloud tower in your skies?

STORMLORD

aknight0

Ooh, I love that second one!  I'd agree with Dune, you've gotten much better!  Love those rocky hills up top, great texture and coloring, it looks very realistic.  The way the trees fall on the folds of the mountains is great also, very natural, as well as the blend of species.

The foreground is awesome as well, great mix of vegetation, though the rocks poking out of the water could maybe use a touch more detail?  Mostly just that one on the left, I'd perhaps replace it with an object.  I kind of like the clouds as is, but there's always room for experimentation.  

My only real crit is that the people on the right are too close to the edge of the image for my taste.  I'd either leave them out or expand the camera angle a bit to pad the edge a little.  Otherwise it looks like they were accidentally in your nice landscape photo ;)