Just Another Job

Started by schmeerlap, November 24, 2023, 11:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

He'd made it up the cliff. It was a relatively easy climb with an abundance of foot and handholds. But with his heavy pack and too many years in his bones it proved more difficult than he had anticipated. He checked his watch. The tide was now on the ebb, and he'd be back to his boat long before next high tide. He calculated it would take him less than three hours to do what he'd come to the island for. His business was less than two miles away, and it doesn't take that long to kill a man.
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Dune

His years also took most part of his brain, so he'd forgotten that the man he passionately wanted to eliminate took a short lovers' holiday to Corfu, with his lady friend - the very lady friend that was the too young spouse of the old man. The happy couple just took off for Gatwick, and wouldn't be back in three hours.

Stormlord

But the flood came earlier than calculated, so he lost his boat... Now he is still tracking at the hillside forever...

STORMLORD

schmeerlap

Quote from: Dune on November 25, 2023, 02:22:37 AMHis years also took most part of his brain, so he'd forgotten that the man he passionately wanted to eliminate took a short lovers' holiday to Corfu, with his lady friend - the very lady friend that was the too young spouse of the old man. The happy couple just took off for Gatwick, and wouldn't be back in three hours.
Our assassin is a seasoned mechanic. This isn't his first contract. In that heavy backpack are a selection of state-of-the-art booby traps and poisons that will be skilfully deployed by our determined operator.  ;D

schmeerlap

Quote from: Stormlord on November 25, 2023, 05:55:52 AMBut the flood came earlier than calculated, so he lost his boat... Now he is still tracking at the hillside forever...

STORMLORD

I omitted to inform you that our assassin once represented his country at the olympics in the 1500 metres freestyle, and it's not too far to the mainland.  ;D

Stormlord

Maybe you should then create a Dude doodle the next time?

STORMLORD

schmeerlap

assassin doodle Dude as requested:

Stormlord

Hahahahaahahaa... really cool !!!

STORMLORD
(My 50 cent... The barrels are to short!) hahahhahaha

schmeerlap

Quote from: Stormlord on November 25, 2023, 02:34:55 PMThe barrels are too short
Yea, you're right Stormsy, as Shrek might say "there's some serious compensation going on there."

Dune

lat 64

The rain was stinging his face in the wind that blew up with the sudden squall off the sea. " these target pistols were never made for this wet" he thought to himself.
A singing was just audible over the wind. It was a woman's voice. A pop song sung as though just to accompany some farm chore. "...where the streets have no naaaaaame....."

I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!

schmeerlap

Quote from: lat 64 on November 27, 2023, 01:55:40 PMA pop song sung as though just to accompany some farm chore. "...where the streets have no naaaaaame....."

Strangely I can hear her thoughts, for they are my thoughts too  " they're still burning down love. "

Doug

i must not have the terragen version with the poetry tab

mine comes out like this

what is he doing up there?

lat 64

@ Doug, It's one of the newer blue nodes. Drill in and toggle the box "slam" on
I'm a half century plus ten yrs old. Yikes!

Dune