Bun Tin Note

Started by schmeerlap, December 05, 2023, 01:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schmeerlap

the note usually said "there better be some left when I get back from work".

ps. however the deception will only last until one of you wannabe spooks decodes the subject.
I hope I realise I don't exist before I apparently die.

Dune

That counts for two 'hard working' guys now, I'm afraid.

Stormlord

Is that another Gaea Terrain?
If so, how do you apply UVW Coordinates?

STORMLORD

schmeerlap

Quote from: Stormlord on December 06, 2023, 08:38:01 AMIs that another Gaea Terrain?
If so, how do you apply UVW Coordinates?

STORMLORD

Simply copy coordinates from anywhere in the terrain and paste them into the Heightfield Shader > Location > Position box.

TerraTuts has an excellent tutorial on YouTube explaining how to load a Gaea terrain into Terragen, the link to that is below:

https://youtu.be/Qu8VLomrcw4?si=KRXOwvoR-OX5r0Ev.

Hope that helps

schmeerlap

No codebreakers among you chaps then ;D 

Bun tin note = attached pic

The Times crossword now demands my attention.

Ciao

Dune

What th f.. is a bun tin note?

Stormlord

I pressed, no fire, no explosion, not a small tingling, .... what's wrong?
I wanna do it right!
Do I need a Dude?

STORMLORD

schmeerlap

Quote from: Dune on December 08, 2023, 09:11:46 AMWhat th f.. is a bun tin note?
Ok, so I'm looking for an anagram of Button 9 (nine), and eventually I come up with "Bun tin note".

Many Kali Yugas ago I was a kid and my mum was working a day job. In the kitchen we had a large tin (something like a bread tin)
in which my mum kept cakes and sticky buns, and we called it the "bun tin". Before she left for work she'd leave a post-it note on the
tin with the message that there'd better be some cakes (sticky buns) left when she returned from work.

To be honest I thought if anyone was going to crack the code (anagram) it would be your good self, as you were recently telling us about the elusive Button Nine.  :o

But now I realise that you guys have got lives to lead. (and I need to get one of those for myself).  :'(

schmeerlap

Just for you, Dirk . . . . . .

Stormlord