Started by dhavalmistry, January 07, 2008, 06:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

4.5 hrs to render

still some work to do on this one..
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Seth

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

overlordchuck

Saurav

Superb lighting, don't change the lighting. ;D

moodflow

Would be a nice place to wake up.  Looks kinda cold out there though, but I'll take it!
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

dhavalmistry

a little update

overlordchuck

Hmm...I kinda like the original better.

rcallicotte

That castle down there could use more light.  Interesting direction.

NWsenior07

I prefer the cirrus layer to the cumulus. Perhaps a different kind of noise for the cirrus but still...

dhavalmistry

another minor update....changed the clouds and the castle has little more light!

overlordchuck

rcallicotte

This looks much better.  But, for some reason, my eye goes to the right side where it's pitch black.  Maybe I'm expecting to see a little something there.  Or maybe I'm being intrusive.

Anyway, this is a beautiful scene.

child@play

Quote from: calico on January 12, 2008, 03:08:32 PM
But, for some reason, my eye goes to the right side where it's pitch black.  Maybe I'm expecting to see a little something there.

had the very same feeling, guess that's because of the sun's reflection leading the eye to that point. maybe move the castle to the right, else i think this is the best of those three
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

otakar

Beautiful. Lighting and sky in the last version is absolutely magnificent. If it were me, I'd probably leave out the castle, which then leaves the focus on the lake and the surrounding hills (as well as the sky).