Wind wheel TGO

Started by Kranky, January 09, 2008, 05:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kranky

Hello,

I've created a wind wheel with blender and converted it into a TGO. It isn't a high-poly model, but from distance it looks ok. You can use it for free in non-commercial projects :)

DOWNLOAD (5,36 MB)

old_blaggard

Thanks for sharing that!  Would you mind putting it up (or allowing me to put it up) in the download repository at Ashundar?
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Mr_Lamppost

Thanks for sharing I am sure that will find its way into a few scenes.  ;)

After ages getting nowhere, people say the TG user interface is difficult, I recently found an excellent tutorial and am at last starting to learn Blender.  I can see why many people hate it or write it off as unusable but I get the impression that there is a lot of power hidden in there.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Kranky

Quote from: old_blaggard on January 09, 2008, 05:33:24 PM
Thanks for sharing that!  Would you mind putting it up (or allowing me to put it up) in the download repository at Ashundar?
I will put it in the repository :)

Quote from: Mr_Lamppost on January 09, 2008, 07:09:11 PM
After ages getting nowhere, people say the TG user interface is difficult, I recently found an excellent tutorial and am at last starting to learn Blender.  I can see why many people hate it or write it off as unusable but I get the impression that there is a lot of power hidden in there.
Blender has got the greatest UI I've ever seen. :)

child@play

really cool model, thx. right now i'm working on it a bit, making it look older. if you are interested i can put that one up aswell, maybe this weekend
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

dhavalmistry

sure a really rusty version would be good...
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

child@play

as promised, an aged version, with displacement for the wood and metal as well.

the wheels rust is actually an image-map, placed the cam the image is relating to inside the objects network, just place it different for changing the rust's look

edit:available over at  ashundar (direct dl link)
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out