Looking for some bird models

Started by dhavalmistry, January 31, 2008, 07:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

I am looking for some bird models....

specially an Eagle and some other smaller bird that an eagle could make it as its prey!

anybody??...
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

dandelO

I have a couple.

A basic eagle type bird, for soaring, far shots - .obj 363kb: http://rockyknuckles.googlepages.com/eagle.obj

A detailed eagle .obj model - .RAR 3.52mb(21.5mb unzipped): http://rockyknuckles.googlepages.com/Eagle.rar

dandelO.

dhavalmistry

thank you!....now if only could its prey show up! :D

hey...no textures for the detailed model??

dandelO

Quotehey...no textures for the detailed model??

Sorry, if there were any they're lost now, you could try and UV your own but i think there are close to 100 objects, probably more, in that model. Good luck! ;)

dhavalmistry

ok no problem....thanx for the model..

Kevin F

hi dhaval, here's an eagle you might want to try, it's a freebie from www.archibase.net I used it in a pic with a scorpion, would you like that as well?

dhavalmistry

yea sure scorpion would be good too...thanx for the eagle!

Kevin F

dhavalmistry

bobbystahr

Many thanks for the eagle and the scorpion...as a side bar didja know that the eagle and the scorpion are 2 of the 3 totems assigned to Scorpio astrologicaly... It is the only sign that has 3 totems, one for each decan and it starts with the snake...any one got one of those so we can have a set...LOL
And coincidentally all three are incorperated into the seal of Mexico, a Scorpio country according to my astrologer...tres weird.. ...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Harvey Birdman

Kevin F

Quote from: bobbystahr on February 01, 2008, 10:33:28 AM
Many thanks for the eagle and the scorpion...as a side bar didja know that the eagle and the scorpion are 2 of the 3 totems assigned to Scorpio astrologicaly... It is the only sign that has 3 totems, one for each decan and it starts with the snake...any one got one of those so we can have a set...LOL
And coincidentally all three are incorperated into the seal of Mexico, a Scorpio country according to my astrologer...tres weird.. ...

got a snake, but too big to post (529K)

Oshyan

Kevin F

Quote from: Oshyan on February 01, 2008, 10:22:27 PM
Ashundar (if you own copyright)? ;)

- Oshyan

No I don't own copyright, it's one of the models that came with the free working version of Poser5. Would this infringe copyright? I dunno.

Oshyan

Quote from: Kevin F on February 02, 2008, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: Oshyan on February 01, 2008, 10:22:27 PM
Ashundar (if you own copyright)? ;)

- Oshyan

No I don't own copyright, it's one of the models that came with the free working version of Poser5. Would this infringe copyright? I dunno.

Probably best not to post it then, yeah. :(

- Oshyan