How do they do it?!

Started by Zippy, February 05, 2008, 11:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippy

Hello everyone, I am glad I found such a nice forum.  For years, I have wondered how people can create such great renders with terragen.  No matter how much I fiddle with the settings, I can never for the life of me create a beautiful render.  What's the secret?  Are there any super good tutorials anywhere?  Is there a package of good plugins anywhere?

joshbakr

Do you have an example of what you are trying to create?  As simple as TG9 might appear as far as the User Interface it's still a rather complex program to learn and produce quality results.

Zippy

I'm trying to create beautiful renders sort of like this.

Cyber-Angel

Hi Zippy,

There is not file attached to you last post so we still can not see what kind of thing you wish to do. When you create a new post or reply to a post at the bottom left hand corner in Red Text is some thing called "Additional Options" Click on this to open it and where it says "Attach" this is where you can access your systems file browser and up load the required files in one of the allowed file types listed.

Regards to you.

Cyber-Angel  ;D   

matrix2003

I do believe that you can find lots of information for what you are looking for here: http://www.terrasource.net/  ;)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*