Terragen 2 Documentation

Started by Sethren, December 21, 2006, 03:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethren

Is there any chance of the terragen 2 documentation being viewed as PDFs in the near future or could i save the documentation as PDFs if allowed? There is a heck of alot to read here.

Oshyan

Yes, absolutely. We will be providing the full documentation in PDF format in the near future. A separate post with all sections linked in PDF format will be provided for easy access.

Citizin, that is only a small portion of the available documentation. ;)

- Oshyan

Citizin

Yeah I kind of figured that wasn't the full guide, someone told me about the user guide but I don't have it.

Sethren

Could i save what is there in the meantime while i learn off-line or is that not allowed?

Oshyan

It's in the Documentation section of this forum, still in-progress. Some areas have a lot more detail already though such as Terrain and Water as well as Surface Mapping. Illustrative images and additional detailed text will be added over the coming days.

Sethren, you're welcome to save what's there on your own and read it offline, if you prefer.

- Oshyan

Sethren

cajomi

Just taken a look into the docu. Wow, there is a lot to read and learn. Looks really good!!
Developer of GeoControl

Oshyan

Thanks! Lots more to come. :)

- Oshyan

FrankThomas

Read it (unfortunately at work so I can't have a play) and I can't wait to get home and start fiddling with stuff.

You realise that Planetside are going to be responsible for me buying a 'puter powerful enough to do all this stuff now don't you ? :)

Sethren

Ditto, i think i need to go Core Duo very soon here.     ;D

FrankThomas

Dual core ? pah - I'm going to steal one of the Quad Xeon servers from work and hope they don't notice it's gone

heheh

Tangled-Universe

Far better documentation now and it seems it's getting even better :)
It's so much more complicated than 0.9x, after fiddling with everything for a couple of days I really would like to know what I'm actually were doing lol  :D
Thanks a lot.

Martin

monks

just thought I'd tack a hello to everyone on here- great work on the forum and docs. I can't wait to get into them. :)

monks

Yongkiatk

Can't wait for the full doc as well.. :) Terragen is such a great program!