Isn't it spring yet?

Started by Harvey Birdman, April 10, 2008, 08:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey Birdman

Woke up this morning to find about 5 inches of fresh snow - supposed to get that much again in the course of the day. The wife is snowed in - the roads are closed and she can't get to work. Not that anyone is complaining.

:)

rcallicotte

Good time to read a book.   ;D

I guess we're expecting some diverse weather here in the Midwest.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

wife at home, not tired and nothing to do....thats always a good time!....:D;D

temperatures here in Toronto are pretty good considering its spring....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Harvey Birdman

Yeah, it could be worse. She just built a fire in the wood stove. I.... may be unavailable for a while.

;)

dhavalmistry

well then what are you still doing on the forum here.....

I will see u in half hour or so!...;)
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Harvey Birdman

To quote Homer Simpson - 'I'm going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love and I won't be back for 5 minutes!!'

:D   :D    :D

old_blaggard

Ugh, here it's all sleety and hovering just above freezing.  I had loads of fun freezing during my soccer class this morning.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Will

75 and sunny here in New Hampshire.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Harvey Birdman

That's just not right.   :o

rcallicotte

Dark clouds here.  Got some pictures of some good thunderheads.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Harvey Birdman

Remember the drift I posted a picture of... what, in December? The last vestiges finally melted a week or so ago. The wind has picked up this afternoon and there is a new drift already knee-deep out on the deck.

::)   :D

Arandil

Lemme guess .. mountain weather?

Harvey Birdman

Wyoming, at an elevation of about 6950 feet (~2120 meters), just downwind from a group of 9-10,000 foot peaks.

PG

The weather here in south east england's been really weird, it was hot one day (about 60F) then it snowed like a blizzard two days later and now it's hot and sunny but raining. :o lol
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

RealUser

Spring is definitely coming. Allergies! A German proverb says: "Der April, der April, der macht was er will!" (April, April, does what he wants!) Rhymes only in German language and means that the weather is constantly changing. Warm days with sun, snow in the morning, sun in the evening and everything in between.
Markus / RealUser
visit my Renderosity Gallery at
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=RealUser