en.TGBlog goes online!

Started by nikita, April 11, 2008, 08:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikita

Hi all!

I guess most of you won't know, but last year, I started a blog about Terragen 2 that was quite successful in the german community. The problem is that very few people outside germany/swiss/austria speak german, so I started an english edition for the international community.

The main purpose of the blog is to develop and collect solutions for TG2-related problems and make them available to a broader audience. Of course we also inform our readers about current developments regarding the upcoming release of TG2.
Our idea behind all this is to help newbies as well as people who just want to stay up to date without having to spend hours of experimenting or reading forums learning TG2. But there are articles for advanced users too. :)

Right now, there are only few posts translated but more will be added soon!
If you want to know more about how the blog works, you can visit the german edition: tgblog.de or the google translation of it.

Comments and suggestions are welcome! I'll answer any questions you may have. :)

RealUser

Markus / RealUser
visit my Renderosity Gallery at
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=RealUser

reck

Hey Nikita, this blog is really interesting. I've bookmarked it to and look forward to more translations.

RArcher

Thanks very much for sharing these tips, I look forward to your next articles.  I just read through both the voronoi and canyon tutorials and have to say I learned a few new tricks that will certainly come in handy.  Much appreciated.

nvseal

Quote from: RArcher on April 11, 2008, 04:50:56 PM
Thanks very much for sharing these tips, I look forward to your next articles.  I just read through both the voronoi and canyon tutorials and have to say I learned a few new tricks that will certainly come in handy.  Much appreciated.

Same here. Very very helpful information.

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

nikita

Thanks! :)
I'll try to translate upcoming articles as soon as they're published in the german edition.

rcallicotte

Thanks for the cool site and link.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

nikita

Thanks for your kind comments and for linking to us! :)

Seth

great blog ! thanks !
linked on my blog too !

lightning

this blog is amazing ;D
thankyou so much for taking the time to write some of these excellent tutorials for us
also thanks for putting it into English as well ;)

inkydigit

found this the other week....great site...in my faves!