Shrink Pic

Started by marginata, April 30, 2008, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marginata

Have a look at this link and download the software - it is free - it is a very nifty and quick way to shrink pics for transmission by email and will run in the background - all you have to do is select the compression you require then >Insert File Attachment, select the pic and it does the rest.

http://www.onthegosoft.com/sp_download.htm

Please pass this on to others that send pics via email

rcallicotte

Nice Marginata.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Will

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMITY SPAM!
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

Matt

I think marginata is a genuine Terragen user and thought this might be a useful post. I'm moving the thread to Open Discussion.
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

rcallicotte

Oh, sorry Marginata.   :-[

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

marginata

Matt - sorry for placing the item in the wrong section - was in the very early hours of the morning - I have in the past used photoshop to do this task but this little bit of software is good and should work with this forum also - I know it does on a fishing forum I am on

Will - IT IS NOT SPAM  - have a look at it first before making crap comments (I suspect that you may even thank me after you have tried it) but then again I have in the past got too many of them and changed my login because of that and will do so again and not bother to help others

lightning

nice find ;D
we usualy get spam messages like this so i think thats why will fliped out ;D

rcallicotte

Marginata, I'm as guilty as Will.  I thought this was SPAMMITY SPAM SPAM.  When I saw only 4 posts...anyway, we're cool.  Eh?  Eh?  Eh?

;D

Quote from: marginata on April 30, 2008, 08:53:21 PM
Matt - sorry for placing the item in the wrong section - was in the very early hours of the morning - I have in the past used photoshop to do this task but this little bit of software is good and should work with this forum also - I know it does on a fishing forum I am on

Will - IT IS NOT SPAM  - have a look at it first before making crap comments (I suspect that you may even thank me after you have tried it) but then again I have in the past got too many of them and changed my login because of that and will do so again and not bother to help others