Desolated *UPDATE*

Started by Seth, May 18, 2008, 08:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

nothing really new...
I'll try to add some vegetation later ;)

rcallicotte

Nice stones and lighting.

[edit - it's my opinion you don't need vegetation.  This stands on its own.]
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Phylloxera

Ils ont vraiment de la gueule ces cailloux, t'es passé maître dans l'art du "fake stones" - Joli paysage !

They really mouth these rocks, you're a past master in the art of "fake stones" - Beautiful landscape!

old_blaggard

Great job with the stones!  The variety and detail of their shapes looks amazing :).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Tangled-Universe

I agree with all above, great work!
My only crit is that the water could be a little bit less rough.

Martin

monks

I love this! One idea- maybe try a render with some light fog coming in off the sea- and maybe a little dampness to the rocks?

monks

otakar

Fog is a good idea, but it's already great as is!

Seth

thanks all !
i didn't have the time to improve yet but i will ! so i'll try the fog (maybe) and i am not sure what kind of vegetation i am going to add ^^

Rezzin8

Now thats a lot of stones! Cool, but I'm not too keen on the water meets land area, perhaps making it look wet? perhaps a little algae on the shoreline? Great sense of distance though and I can't wait to see what vegetation you put in!

FrankB

maybe nothing new, but beautiful nonetheless, Seth.

Thanks for posting this!

Frank

Costaud

nikita

The stones still look a bit artificial in the foreground but the rest is already great!
If you add vegetation, it'd be best only to add some grass or similar, imo.  :)

Seth

i am rendering a first evolution with some reflective shader and some green touch where the water meets the rocks... hopefully it will be over in 10 hours... vegetation will come later...

Martchi

Belle réalisation,j'aime beaucoup!

Seth

t evolution... not exactly what i wanted but... i liked the clouds so i post it ;)