Beach test

Started by maulsull, May 29, 2008, 04:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maulsull

This is a test of creating a beach scene. It is a bit like some of the beaches around the coast of the Gower near to Swansea where I live.
Some minor brightness and contrast adjustment in paint shop pro.

lightning

very nice love the depth of the image ;D
also like the pebbles around the shaw line could do with some ripplies and a little bit of foam i think though :)

lightning

very nice love the depth of the image ;D
also like the pebbles around the shaw line could do with some ripples and a little bit of foam i think though :)

rcallicotte

Wow.  This is awesome.  Good work.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

mr-miley

Nice render, this is definately going places (probably to the beach, if the weather's nice  ;D )

Wherever you are you're never too far from a Terragener, I live in Swansea too  :D

Miles
I love the smell of caffine in the morning

Alf15000

Nice ! I'm waiting for a final version ;)

nvseal

Really great results so far.

Seth

Oshyan

This is really a rather well done beach from a realism standpoint (for a lake anyway I'd say). I think it lacks any point of focus, an interesting thing to look at, but in that respect it's not unlike a lot of holiday shots. ;) It also needs more AA. But again as far as realistic surfacing, this is looking quite nice.

- Oshyan

Kevin F

Quote from: maulsull on May 29, 2008, 04:17:44 AM
It is a bit like some of the beaches around the coast of the Gower near to Swansea where I live.

I agree. It's exactly like some of those beaches. One of the most realistic pics I've seen for a long time. Great work.

maulsull

Thanks for the comments  :)