Mitnick Predictions

Started by rcallicotte, January 17, 2008, 01:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcallicotte

LOL  ;D

Quote from: Sethren on January 26, 2008, 05:49:38 PM
I trust The New York Times as much as i trust Fidel Castro to write for Forbes Magazine.

Y'all have fun now, yah here.    ;D

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

rcallicotte

Unless I haven't been clear, I believe the United States of America has the best government on the  planet.  In a confusing world filled with wrong intentions and crooked gangsters, the U.S. has done more good than harm overall.  There are some really good people here.

efflux

The US has a great basis for having a free society. Being a constitutional republic, the president is sworn to uphold the constitution even if that protects a tiny minority of people but that's the point. The founding fathers thought that document through very carefully. Everything in it is well considered. Any breach of it is a breach of people's freedom.

As for any EU constitution. That's simply a colossal joke. The original document I think was over 400 pages long. There is over 10 thousand pages of EU documents. Nobody can understand all this. You can not know your rights which are actually extremely suspect. The EU is really a corrupt polit bureau style organization intending to take over the whole of Europe and beyond. This, by the way, is why they will be changing it to just "The Union". It's all done by stealth. North Africa, Middle East etc, they want to carry on expanding. Big government doesn't work. What we need to do is trade and try to agree on environmental issues. Massively centralizing our governments will lead to dictatorships and catastrophe. George Orwell (1984) and Aldous Huxley (Brave New World) wrote those books because they knew the people who were intent on implementing these agendas. It is not all a false conspiracy theory. They may not be conspiring to the level that many theorists suggest but they are working to a similar agenda. They increase their own power at the expense of everyone else's liberty. They think they can improve the world. They even think they can mess with life itself via genetic engineering. This is the ultimate arrogance. Do they ever stop to think about the fact that all the species on the planet fine tuned their own genes to survive through millions of years of evolution. No. scientists think they can do better than this in the bat of an eyelid. Many of these technologies are good. Helping cure diseases etc but when they start to mess with peoples individuality then it's all over for the human race. No diversity. No genius. Maybe this is simply an inevitability? Any species that can not fit into its environment becomes extinct. This is the human race.

Money is a key issue which I think is what people should really concentrate on when looking into these issues. One important story to know about, because it is followed everywhere, is that in 1913 the US government handed over the creation of money to a private federal reserve, against the original dream of the founding fathers who realized this would eventually totally corrupt everything. This is why the dollar is now worth about 2% of it's 1913 value. Several actions throughout the years have led to this. Too many to talk about here. In the UK we handed this power over even earlier. In fact we were the corrupting model to follow and we have been with many issues. Things like recessions and depressions are about transference of wealth - from the poor and middle classes to the rich. They are created by fiat money systems. Then, once governments don't need to care what the people think because the whole democratic methods do not allow people to have a voice, they can take everything from you. Freedom can not be taken for granted.

It's bad to get into anti-American charges unless someone is definitely expressing anti-Americanism. Criticism of the US government does not necessarily mean ant-Americanism since many Americans will not be supporting what the government does. Similar things are going on in other countries. The problems are global. The US will get more criticism because it's the most powerful country. Great Britain (where I come from) was responsible for all sorts of present day trouble. Initially carving up the Middle East for example. Literally drawing lines on maps and messing up millions of lives.

These things have been going on forever. Psychopaths controlling everything but things are different now. We face completely global problems. Imagine a world dictatorship or a world controlled by banks. Who is going to oppose any of their methods? There is no opposing side. It is a mad concept. What will a world army be for - to suppress any opposition who will be called "terrorists" which will cover anything whether violent or not. A global army or any huge "union army" is the dictator's dream. A civilian rise in some part of the US? They'll send in troops from the other side of the world who haven't a clue what is happening. What do you think the initial idea of the UN was? A tool created by the globalists. The land where the UN building is was donated by, guess who? The Rockefellers and designed by their architect. By stealth this was meant to eventually be in control of a world army. It just hasn't got there yet. The Rockefellers get a lot of stick and there are plenty of others involved. You might ask what is wrong with them donating to these things. Well, when you read quotes from these people talking about New World Order, unelected world government controlled by elite families and bankers, reducing population by 80%, endless highly controversial ideas, it starts to look very suspect. Every single idea no matter how good or bad, if it is a step to world government you can bet these families are funding it. Maybe it's just money? Well that's why I say the root problem is money policy. Our previous world wars were funded by bankers but I mean from inception not after they started. They often fund both sides. George Bush's grandfather funded the nazis. Concentration camp slaves actually laboured for one company he funded. He made a fortune. Seems the Bush family are experts at war profiteering. Catch 22 is another good book to read.

Also, as it stands at the moment, where are all these terrorists? I originally come from Northern Ireland. You'd hear bombs going off all the time. My dad had to check under his car for bombs because he worked for a British company which did eventually get bombed and by the way these bombs were largely paid for by US IRA supporters. Does this statement mean I'm anti-American. No, but it's an example of hypocrisy at work that we all need to be aware of. The IRA attacked the rest of Britain as well but they did not have all these lock people up without charge or trial terror laws, at least not outside Northern Ireland. Where are all these islamic terrorists? The IRA were much worse. However, there may not be many terrorists now but did you know that in Palestine (or rather Gaza and the West Bank since there is really no Palestine) there are now loads of children called Osama. Who is to blame for that? The Palestinians have been treated abysmally. You can't reasonably deny that. Palestinians and Israelis should be able to live in a single state that is not zionist. It's all totally wrong. I'm an atheist by the way. Extreme fundamentalist religion is a disgrace no matter if Islamic or Christian or whatever. I've seen it in action in Northern Ireland. I can't understand why people need to follow some ideology that is not their own thought. We are social animals that should naturally know what is right to get on with our neighbours but that gets brainwashed out of us.

Unfortunately what seems like "anti-Americanism" is something that may grow. That's primarily because the US is meddling militarily although it's underpinned by financial meddling. Saddam Hussein starting trading oil in euros. Iran is setting up an oil exchange to do the same thing. Even Venezuela are planning the same thing. See any pattern here? If all oil was traded in euros it would cause great problems in the US but are current policies really helping the matter? Of course oil sold in euros is good for the EU hence why some european countries opposed the war but is the EU any good anyway? The $ is now backed up by military force not gold or anything else. The US and everywhere else should invest heavily in reducing reliance on oil. That would help with a heap of problems. Saddam invaded Kuwait because of problems involving Kuwait lending Iraq huge amounts of money to fight Iran. They wanted this money back and they were apparently stealing Iraqi oil. Saddam was actually encouraged to invade Kuwait which was obviously a wrong move but the meddling has been going on for decades. When he shouted traitors before he got hanged you can see what he meant. It'll also be very difficult to create democracy in Iraq or at least in anything like a near future. There are too many different factions. You never hear the real facts in the news. There is no history attached to what they tell you. It's always told in short loops. "Concision" it's called, no background info. In other words, propaganda. There is an unbelievable history of western meddling in these Middle Eastern countries.

In my opinion the problem with our society is that the more psychopathic or empathy-less you are the more our society allows you to succeed into power positions where not caring about others is a boon. The number of literally psychopathic leaders we have had is absurd. One major root of this problem is our financial systems. Money belongs to the people not a bunch of unaccountable billionaires (actually trillionaires in many cases - you don't learn this. Read the David Rockefeller quote in my previous message. Bill Gates is a comparatively very poor) creating our monetary policy from private central banks. They have self serving agendas and they are often born into a wealth where money is no object. They spend their time dreaming up ways to have even more power. Ways to "save the world". If millions die it's of no matter. Typing digits into computers to change the amount of money from thin air, debasing it's value or whatever way they decide to massively transfer wealth from one group to another and everyone walks into the con time and time again but people are greedy. They sell themselves. One function of true islamic law is morally very respectable in my opinion. You can't charge interest when you lend money. Money usury (interest) is a core of our problem. This is why Jesus overturned the tables in the temple. They were Jewish of course so mention this and you'll probably be labeled anti-semitic but then I'm kind of anti all religion or at least any ideology that suppresses another groups right to peacefully think and do what they want but "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". It doesn't take a study of christianity or any religion to see the obvious in that statement.

Anyway. Long message but I'm very interested in these issues. So should everybody be. I think these discussions are good, especially in forums like this because if you go where everyone knows everything then it's not actually as constructive. I also think the United States can possibly lead the way again and show the world how to get out of it's impending disaster but not with it's present government. Did you know that if Hillary Clinton becomes president then the US will have been controlled by two families for over 30 years because under Ronald Reagan, George Bush senior was vice president and most people think he was running the show. What do you think the founding fathers would say about this? As for the EU countries, I have less hope. The EU is bad for Europeans and bad for the US but the controlling influences are "global". They care no more about the US than any other country. Hence the North American Union. Globalist ideas are not all bad but it depends how they are achieved. At present the way is no good. This is especially shown by the fact that many things are being forced through quickly because people are becoming more aware of it and oppose it. This is largely due to the net but you can be sure they are working on ways to try to suppress this. Our leaders want to use technology to control what we do but if we use it to even find out what they are doing then that's no good. This says it all. You may gather that my opinions are pretty pessimistic.

Extraterrestrial

The internet does get scarey at some point! I mean even online bank accounts are increasingly having problems with security issues as well.  Have you guys heard about that? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6122116.stm theres an article from bbc and here is another one http://uk.moneto.eu/investment/current-accounts/fraud-protection/internet-security/
There just does not seem to be very much privacy anymore.  When the internet first began it was amazing because people were able to get into contact so much easier, 'Globalization' if you like that term, and it made the flow of information across nations take seconds.  Now it has quickly progressed to being able to get to much information and all the corruption of real world stealing and fraud as gone to the virtual net! Hopefully with people be aware of this it will slow.  ;D

rcallicotte

@efflux - It's interesting you mentioned, "Money usury (interest) is a core of our problem."  This is why we're always up and down economically - because we tax our own countrymen through interest in loans.  This will never change as long as we do this.