Laptop Woahs

Started by Sarge-David, January 10, 2007, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarge-David

no middle mouse button, i been tilting the camra then panning it to move in and out, very messy :(

anyway to use another way to go forward and backwards?
iv had the same problem with maya, but there if you zoom if far enough you can move the camra around instead of going in circles

Tim O'Donoghue

Alt+Shift+Left Mouse Button= Zoom ;D

oggyb

or hold both mouse buttons down together.

Sarge-David

ty, i wish that was on the key thing

PolarBear

My laptop only has the two button also, but I have been using the Logitech Trackman USB trackball that has the three button and scroll wheel.  I love the thing to death.

Oshyan

You can switch between several presets designed for different configurations by going to the Edit menu -> Preferences -> Mouse Settings.

- Oshyan

jo

Hi,

Quote from: JavaJones on January 10, 2007, 10:04:03 PM
You can switch between several presets designed for different configurations by going to the Edit menu -> Preferences -> Mouse Settings.

Further to that, you can see what the settings are for each of those presets by going to the Help menu and choosing the Mouse and Key Settings item. It has a list showing the actions and their key and mouse bindings. There are a couple of caveats. Some of the keys may not display correctly if you have a keyboard layout other than US English. Mouse combinations are fine, it's just keys on their own which are a problem. This is fixed for the next release. I don't think the network view currently respects the mouse presets.

Regards,

Jo