Daybreak

Started by Yoda Almighty, June 26, 2008, 11:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda Almighty

hello.

I just downloaded the Terragen 2 Technology preview today, but I have been using Terragen v9.0 for years. I am also no stranger to 3D graphics, using Blender, and Bryce to some extent. I joined this forum today, and I hope to make a valuable contribution to this community.  :)

and, as an introduction, I thought I would start out with an Image I made with Terragen about a year ago, for a project I am (still) working on. I call this one Planet Daybreak.

cheers,

Yoda

EDIT: and I am getting hit my one mother of a storm right now. it's quite spectacular  ;D

all music instruments are ridiculously expensive to repair, with the possible exception of the triangle.

Terry Pratchet, Masqurade

old_blaggard

Welcome to the community!  This looks like an interesting image.  I would love to see it rendered a little larger, as well as having it incorporate some more detailed texturing.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Yoda Almighty

thanks.  :)

I would love to render it at a larger resolution, but about a month ago, my computer suffered a fatal crash, and I lost almost everything, including the file for this image. but I bounced back from it, when my parents bought me a new computer, that could run Terragen 2, so I will be switching exclusively to that. this image was just an introduction image, to show what I've done in the past.
all music instruments are ridiculously expensive to repair, with the possible exception of the triangle.

Terry Pratchet, Masqurade

Zylot

I was gonna say, this doesn't look like T2 ;)

It's a simple image, but it works.

Welcome aboard.