More Political Stuff

Started by efflux, July 04, 2008, 04:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

efflux

rcallicotte

The problem I see is intermixing Icke with what's happening.  He's had some odd experiences that could easily be interpreted as delusional - do a search for his name on Wikipedia.  What's happening is motivated by the extremely wealthy.  What a bunch of stupidity.  Control always means centralization and never works.  When will people get it?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

red_planet

Icke... as in David Icke  ?... hmmmmm

Sports commentator .....??

Nutter ??

Blue track suit ....

hmmmmmmm

Chris

efflux

Icke has made some weird claims about reptilians and stuff but if you disregard that then what he says here makes absolute sense. It's backed up by a lot of facts. I certainly don't think he's a nutter. Even the reptilian thing has some logic in that reptiles don't empathize but it would be better if he took a more scientific angle on that. Maybe he even wanted people to think he was a nutter. If Icke's a nutter what the hell does that make the people running things. I heard the UK Chancellor and US Treasury chief on the radio the other day, being pulverized by the interviewer. It was a despicable performance from both of them. Useless. They appear to exist inside one of those compartments exactly as Icke describes.

efflux

These are some of my views on the situation.

We live in what is essentially a pathocracy. If you look into the behavior of the psychopath it reveals a lot. Some psychologists believe there is around one psychopath in every twenty five people or at least someone with noticeable tendencies that way. Haven't you met people like this? Everyone is selfish but some have much more extreme tendencies. The enemy of the psychopath is simply the non psychopath. They want rid of you. You are a threat to their existence. They don't empathize. Murdering someone who is in their way is no problem to their thinking so murdering millions of people is also no problem. Of course usually they know they'll wind up in jail if they act on their impulses. They are mostly not axe wielding madmen.

Reptiles don't empathize. I'm guessing it's a mammalian development (although I don't really know this for sure). Even dogs can actually sense our mood when we are a different species. In human terms, reptiles are essentially psychopaths - this is the element of logic in Icke's reptilian agenda and in Africa many people believe or at least used to believe that evil people are reptiles so Icke's reptilian agenda makes sense to them, but there is a simpler and more rational explanation. Our society aids psychopaths and the ruling classes at the top of our society are often inbred - some have been doing this for a long time and they do actually still exist. Governments are often just another layer of stooges. People are still born into superiority. All people in the UK are subjects to the queen. They are not sovereign individuals. It is not just a load of customary formality with no power. It is symbolic of something that it is rotten to the core.

The psychopath recognizes another psychopath. They breed. Breed being the appropriate word. There is no emotional attachment. This sounds mad but our society is mad. Psychology is the biggest enemy for the psychopath because it understands the psychopath's thinking and I believe artists are another heavy threat because they use their power of empathy to communicate through art on emotional levels. You know when a society is going drastically wrong when art is censored, often self censored or if it's all a propaganda machine.

You can test for psychopathic thinking now by watching people's brain activity. If incoming stimuli does not get to parts of the brain that deals with certain empathetic emotional intelligence then it's psychopathic. The psychopath often studies the non psychopath and emulates their behavior.

When a decision is made to do something like invade a country and kill a million people unnecessarily then that decision is psychopathic. It's a simple concept - a decision that simply advances the power aims of a person or group of people with no conscience. The persons who make these decisions may not be psychopathic and they do still survive inside their ignorant compartments of the power pyramids but the system as a whole works in a psychopathic manner. It is compartmentalized with no good connections between these compartments. A centralized pyramid of power run by a bunch of psychopaths controlling the whole planet is obviously not desirable for any normal human being.

It's not possible for anybody to really empathize properly with someone half way across the planet but when we do what we feel is right we do get rewarded with empathetic feedback. The psychopath feels none of this.

In my opinion one major problem is that people judge others by their own thinking. They can not imagine that this totally evil thinking exists. The psychopath knows this and uses it. They prey on it.

Maybe it's baloney, that the lunatic asylum is controlled by the lunatics and the last thing they want is for you to find this out but it certainly is a logical explanation. It's certainly human psychology that is the root of the problem or rather the lack of understanding about it. Notice how the Church Of Scientology (which is full of lunatics) are totally opposed to any psychological analysis.

Whatever the reason, something is drastically wrong with our civilization. People say it's money, it's Jews and now it's Islam, etc etc but these are simply systems of control to divide and conquer. This has been going on for thousands of years and people still buy into these divisions. The aim is to dehumanize you - take you away from alignment with what is natural, take away your individuality which makes you act on your own apart from any mindless crowd, take away your empathy.

If you take money for example, I believe it is the major driving force behind the compartmentalization of the power pyramid but not what the power at the top pulling the strings is primarily driven by. It is however their primary tool for some psychopathic agenda of control.

All life on the planet struggles for survival but we can't even ensure the survival of our own species with all our supposed intelligence. We risk evolving ourselves into something less intelligent.