Still Alive

Started by rcallicotte, October 31, 2008, 10:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohawk20

Sorry, but I don't see what you mean by that link...

Can you please explain? I'm getting soooo confused...  ;)
Howgh!

lightning

im playin dead space at the moment it scares the crap out of ya!!!!

rcallicotte

I'd like to check out Dead Space, Lightning.

@Mohawk20 - This is a game that's coming out soon.  It's called Mirror's Edge.  A main soundtrack for this game is Still Alive.  The music can be found here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VA4PLY/ref=dm_dp_adp?ie=UTF8&qid=1225490467&sr=8-2  (I prefer #9 - #11).
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Mohawk20

Hmm, I get redirected to the Dutch page, with all the recent games and stuff. If I search for Mirror's Edge, it can't find any reference... strange.
Howgh!

PG

EA will always redirect you to the site version of your country. Probably better to go here for mirrors edge, the EA website doesn't have much on it.
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

rcallicotte

Will

I"m playing fallout 3 right now, heh I'm going all Dirty Harry on raiders using a .44 Magnum. I've made the unfortunate habit of saying "do you feel lucky punk?" every time I score a head shot or a critical.
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

rcallicotte

lightning

Quote from: Will on November 01, 2008, 09:20:11 PM
I"m playing fallout 3 right now, heh I'm going all Dirty Harry on raiders using a .44 Magnum. I've made the unfortunate habit of saying "do you feel lucky punk?" every time I score a head shot or a critical.

oh i started playing that yesterday i found it pretty boring :(

Will

There is a lot fo walk till you discover locations you can fast travel to, but al the quests have been fun so far. I just did one where I can to stop two people who thought they were super heroes.

Mohawk20

Well, Still Alive looks pretty good, with an interesting storyline.
Figure action looks a bit like the Prince of Persia moves...

Too bad the demos are console only.
Would have like to try on pc...
Howgh!

PG

Are you talking about Portal: Still Alive???
Figured out how to do clicky signatures

Will

I think this is all about the song Still Alive that's part of the mirror's edge soundtrack.

rcallicotte

Yeah, it's about the song.  But, the game looks good and I'll try it if I can get a demo for PC.   ;D