COD 5 WAW?

Started by lightning, November 22, 2008, 02:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightning

anyone played it yet?
just finished it on Hardened going to give it a shot on veteran.
its a really fun game i like it better than COD 4 it has a lot more action but like all COD games its to short
but still the best call of duty game to date

rcallicotte

Good to know.  I looked at it in the store today...thinking $50 is too much.   :D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

lightning

i jst rented it 4 my xbox
whats the prices of games over in the states?
call of duty is $120.00 NZD at the moment which is about $63 american dollars
I bet you get games alot cheaper ::)

rcallicotte

The Midwestern U.S. tends to be cheaper than the coasts.  The price for this one (PC version) was $49.50 at Walmart.  I still think this is too much, though I trust your judgment that it's enjoyable.  I liked CoD4 more than just about any game this year so far.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

lightning

i like the 5th one better than cod4 a lot more action but its a totally different atmosphere than cod 4 as to be expected it is a world war II game full of action and a lot more realistic as in legs heads and arms being blown off!!
as i said its full of none stop action i really recomend you hire it or are you on pc?
i don't know why they don't let people hire pc games its so stupid i mean they let people hire xbox 360 games and you can just clone them onto a dvd and if you have your disc driver flashed you can play backed up games so silly ::)

3DGuy

Quote from: lightning on November 22, 2008, 09:14:39 PM
call of duty is $120.00 NZD at the moment which is about $63 american dollars
I bet you get games alot cheaper ::)
Not really, over here it's around €54.99, which comes to about USD 70, or NZD 130.

RATTZKHAN

i too am playing through on veteran(xbox360) and have come across somthing very strange once i have cleared the third morta pit (burn em out)i am told new objective is to meet up in final pit the problem is the sarge aint there he is standing above pit 2 and only moves if i throw a grenade at him but he only moves out of the way not back on track to where he should be going lol but this means i am now stuck as the level will not end (i played through using only flame thrower and grenades) has this happened to any one else??? ???

matrix2003

Quote from: calico on November 22, 2008, 10:55:43 PM
The Midwestern U.S. tends to be cheaper than the coasts.  The price for this one (PC version) was $49.50 at Walmart.

Right you are there.  I paid $59.00 on the good ol expensive East Coast.  But everything in Connecticut is like twice what its worth.
( The New York Factor)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*