Another Contest...From Film?

Started by rcallicotte, November 24, 2008, 08:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigben

Uploaded a new terrain 6 (and tested) and  I did have some problems setting the file up but was going to do some more testing before putting in a report. With others reporting problems, it's obviously not just my system. Added a report on a possible problem in Support http://forums.planetside.co.uk/index.php?topic=5353.msg55304#msg55304 with the symptoms of what was happening to me.

RogueNZ

Yes i also had trouble handling the tgd file, it would just take like 5 minutes to do certain things that should happen instantly.

arisdemos

@SpacemanNZ:  Hi there, could you explain what tasks you had on the program when these extended periods of delay where experienced? I have have not been able to get the water function to surround the terrain, and any render locks up the program and the render.

@BigBen: Could you give me a page where I might get the information related to just how you go about setting up these connections between terrans?  I read your explanation of the New Zealand terrain group problems and am waiting to see what Jo comes back with, but meanwhile if possible I would like to become more familure with any method needed for handeling these multiple terrains within the tgd menu. 

Thanks to all for the information already presented on this subject.