Kibbleschnect

Started by choronr, December 05, 2008, 12:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

The planet lies 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way; and, 52,000 light years from our solar system making it directly opposite of us ...so says Dr. Kibbleschnect who has traveled there and back by use of his device which combines radio waves and dark matter. He claims his invention exceeds the speed of light by millions of times.

Its fun working with Terragen 2 especially after you've had a few beers.

Mohawk20

Nice ridges! And do I spot a tortured hand there? ;D
Howgh!

MacGyver

That's fascinating! Where's the rest of your story? Now that you made me curious I'd like to hear the rest of it! :D
What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. - Augustine

choronr

Quote from: Mohawk20 on December 05, 2008, 05:21:22 AM
Nice ridges! And do I spot a tortured hand there? ;D
Yes Mohawk20, that is the 'Tortured Hand' plant by 'lightning'. I forgot to mention that. You have a sharp eye!

Quote from: MacGyver on December 05, 2008, 10:25:20 AM
That's fascinating! Where's the rest of your story? Now that you made me curious I'd like to hear the rest of it! :D
Thanks for visiting MacGyver, I could get into the SciFi writing mode; but, I'd have to give up creating pictures which is more fun.

zhotfire

I like the bizarre terrain... and one of the rocks looks like a buffalo! (or maybe it is) :)

choronr

Quote from: zhotfire on December 05, 2008, 06:57:59 PM
I like the bizarre terrain... and one of the rocks looks like a buffalo! (or maybe it is) :)
Thanks for visiting zhotfire and your comments; no, there isn't a buffalo here, just a boulder. I did try the new painter but it didn't work out; why, I'm not certain.

rcallicotte

Nice terrain.  Work on those trees and you'll have an old wilderness look.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

matrix2003

Quote from: MacGyver on December 05, 2008, 10:25:20 AM

Well apparently we will have to provide him a few more beers in order to hear the rest!   ;)
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*